CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

How Technology Affects My Life!

How Technology Affects My Life

Technology has affected my life in many ways. I know a lot more than i did a long time ago, now i can enter many different things, i can write papers faster and i can open new pages faster than ever before. I know it may seem weird to take this class cause you think you know everything there is to know but you really don't. I realized that when i started.
This class will help you dramatically in all schools it also surprisingly helps you type a lot faster than you did before you started. I know that because i am now typing 145 words per minute i was typing 100. But i cant guarantee it cause everyone is different.This is how technology affects my life!


0 comments: